Forgive my bluntness, but the fact that you're on this page now tells me that you don't have the vertical jump that you want and you WANT to improve that fast.
I KNOW how to solve your problem and help you learn how to jump higher because I was in your position before.
I was very frustrated back then because I could not find a PRACTICAL and FEASIBLE solution to improving my vertical jump.
Watch this video and I will explain more...
I searched everywhere and I got really fed up.
Why? Because information on how to jump higher was scattered here and there. There were gimmicks everywhere..."special" shoes to wear...you know all the stuff I'm talking about. You've seen it too. It's enough to make you want to scream...
But my efforts were not in vain because some of these methods actually worked when I tried them. After countless hours and a lot of experimenting, I know which methods DO WORK and which ones DON'T WORK.
So I decided to piece together the methods that do work into one single location so that people really wanting to know how to jump higher can find out once and for all, without having to sift through all the garbage!
The result is THE JUMP MANUAL.
The core of our training is based on a MULTI-FACETED APPROACH.
What is "Multi-Faceted"?
Unlike many popular programs that teach you how to jump higher, there is more than one area that you need to work on to improve your vertical to the max.
Sure each of these individually will help, but combine them together properly and you can jump through the roof.
- Master the proper form and INSTANTLY add 2-4" to you vertical.
- Don't do the RIGHT exercises the WRONG way.
- Correct diet will aid muscular "recovery" and make gains faster.
- Flexibility will actually make you stronger.
- And 5 more...
What is the importance of a multi-faceted approach in learning how to jump higher faster?
Anything less than a multi-faceted approach is missing out on the improvement and synergy of targeting every effective facet of vertical jump explosion. Don’t cheat yourself out of valuable results by ignoring unknown training aspects.
There are nine different improvable aspects by which you may increase your vertical explosion and quickness. Would you rather target one or two--or all nine? This may seem like a silly question, but unfortunately most programs only target one or two.
The Jump Manual is the only program to target every aspect of vertical jump explosion and quickness. Targeting each facet allows for the quickest possible results. The cumulative effect of effectively training each aspect produces results fast. The bottom line is...you will learn quickly how to jump higher and you will see results just as quickly!
What exactly is The Jump Manual?
The Jump Manual is an "all in one" vertical jump training software that provides you everything you need in order to achieve your maximum vertical jump and quickness (everything you need to learn how to jump higher). The Jump Manual is compatible with all computer platforms, Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Complete workout chart showing you exactly how to get the maximum effectiveness from your workout. Get started quick, and get results every time you train.
- Complete training video library with videos showing you exactly how to do every exercise and stretch.
- Exact nutrition plan showing you exactly what you can eat to increase gains, and reduce injury. I will show you exactly what to eat to have your body in muscle building mode.
- One-on-one training is the only way to ensure that all your individual personal questions are answered so you can have 100% confidence in your training program. One-on-one training is provided via email.
- Weight room alternatives are provided for those who may not have access to a weight room. So the program can be done without a weight room.
- Much more... Training forum, access to interviews from NBA coaches, shooting coaches, professional athletes etc. How to make a portable nutrition center, Glossary of training vocabulary, complete section on how form enhancements can get you immediate gains, and much more all in one easy to use software.